Family Daily Checklist
- Assure your children that you love them.
- Provide them with opportunities to talk with you about things in general, or about activities in school, and in particular about lessons, books, and projects.
- Take time to read to the younger ones each evening before bedtime. Classics and Bible stories are excellent.
- Help them to stick to some type of daily schedule or routine for homework, memory work, television watching, home responsibilities, etc.
- Take time to review the day with the child.
- Make sure they get plenty of rest each night. At least eight hour are needed for healthy bodies and minds.
- Be an example of the type of personality you desire for your children.
- Provide an opportunity for your children to develop a spiritual faith that they can rely on during difficult growing years and to fall back on when Mom and Dad are no longer available for guidance.