Beliefs of Loving Arms Child Care Center
Loving Arms is a confessional Lutheran child care center as part of the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod [WELS].
What does this mean?
- We believe that the entire Bible is God’s inspired, inerrant Word. < li value="0">Our convictions as to what is true and what is false are based completely and solely on God’s Word.
- We believe that God works through his gospel in Word and Sacrament to create and strengthen faith.
- We rejoice that God has shown through the Bible the only way to heaven – Jesus Christ, our Lord and Savior.
What are other characteristics of Loving Arms?
- We are not just "another private child care center." We are a parochial child care center connected to Messiah Lutheran Church. As such, God’s Word is a vital part of all of our instruction as we pursue academic excellence.
- We are not an ecumenical Christian child care center where what you believe doesn’t matter. Through our Bible time, the children are instructed according to the doctrines and teachings of Messiah Lutheran Church. We use the Christ-Light curriculum published by Northwestern Publishing House.